Don’t feel like you need to put every single ingredient in your salad. If you don’t like cucumbers, for example, substitute something you like instead.
I’m not listing the amounts for all the ingredients since they’re already on the recipe, and hopefully living in your pantry.
If you are nervous about cutting the fish, just ask the person at the fish counter to do it for you. They’ll be happy to help!
- red wine vinegar
- sour cream
- Dijon mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- coarse ground black pepper
- 4+ cups lettuce – spring mix or other soft lettuce — or buy a pre-washed bag you like
- 1 kirby cucumber or English hothouse cucumber
- roasted red pepper – they come in a jar — refrigerate after opening
- 8 Kalamata olives or green olives
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ avocado, cubed — use the other half in Chilled Black Bean Soup with Avocado
- 2 scallions, sliced
- olive oil
- ¾ lb. salmon filet with skin, cut lengthwise into two pieces
- unsalted butter
- one small garlic clove