Okay, here’s Part II of your shelf list — for some of you, namely my daughter, this will be your favorite list!
- all-purpose flour — I buy the pre-sifted — keep unused part in either a closed plastic bag or container
- baking powder
- baking soda
- brown sugar — I like the dark brown — this gets hard fast, so use it up!
- chocolate — chips, non-sweetened
- cocoa powder — optional — I like Dutch processed
- oatmeal — yes, for baking!
- dark and yellow raisins
- spices — buy ground: all-spice, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg
- white sugar
- Apples. oranges and other favorite fruit
- Butter — unsalted and tub for spreading
- Celery and carrots
- Cheese — grated Romano, block of Parmesan, sliced Cheddar, grated Gruyere
- Fresh veggies
- Half & Half
- Lemons and limes
- Ricotta cheese
- Whipped cream cheese