If you’re just setting up your first kitchen, you obviously need a slew of things. Rome wasn’t built in a day, so don’t think you need to rush out and purchase everything on my lists. I’m expecting you to fall in love with cooking, so I want you to be prepared!
I’ve separated the kitchen items you’ll need by category:
- Bakeware: the baking sheets and pans, both metal, ceramic, and glass
- Cleaning & Storage: the “before and after” of cooking
- Cookware: the pots and pans you need to prepare the delicious recipes
- Gadgets: little kitchen items that are indispensable, such as a wine opener 🙂
- Measuring: items that will measure the cooking amounts called for in a recipe